This text can include
format strings which are resolved against list attributes. The
list of substitutions allowed are:
- real_name - The `pretty' name of the list; usually
the list name with capitalization.
- list_name - The name by which the list is
identified in URLs, where case is significant.
- host_name - The fully qualified domain name
that the list server runs on.
- web_page_url - The base URL for Mailman. This
can be appended with,
e.g. listinfo/%(list_name)s to yield the
listinfo page for the mailing list.
- description - The brief description of the
- info - The full description of the mailing
- cgiext - The extension added to CGI scripts.